photo header.png

Friday, May 22, 2009

8 Tags

This tag was given to me by Marifen, thank you guys for this.

8 Things I'm looking forward to...

1. Passing the final exam
2. going to university
3. have a new laptop..
4. holiday n holiday
5. have fun with my friends
6. Go to Bali
7. Spent my holiday in my family house
8. have a lot of money


8 Things I did yesterday

1. have done the task from my friend
2. Check my emails, and chat online
3. Read a comic
4. Edited my Blogger
5. Listen a super junior's song
6. manage my file in my phone
7. send message to my friend
8. Went to sleep

8 Things I wish I could do

1. have a new phone...dah bosen pke hape butut..hehe
2. new camera..
3. be a succes person for my parents
4. Do nothing
5. Still do nothing..
6. Still do nothing
7. Still do nothing..
8. and the end Do nothing

8 Shows that I watched

1. MTV chart show
2. Channel [V]
4. SCTV
5. News..
6. Happy Songs
7. News again
8. Japan n Korea Drama

8 Person I am tagging this:

1. Rudi Ajib
2. Riskyzd
3. Orange
4. Bern
5. Oliver
6. James
7. Mai
8. YOU

Credit by http://www.marifen.blogspot.com/

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

It's me by Dhita | about-dhita.blogspot.com